Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bazaar Bazaar

I will only be doing one bazaar this season, the Pleasant Valley Elf Festival on Dec. 4 at Pleasant Valley Primary/Middle school.  So I have been crocheting like mad!  The boy is my co-sponsor. He wears my hats to school and "advertises".  The deal is he gets 50% of any sale if the kids mention his name :)  If he sits at the bazaar with me all day, I'll also give him 50% of sales.  As you can see, I'm not really into this to make money.  I'm also working hard on Christmas gifts as they ALL are going to be handmade this year. 














The hat's a work in progress, I have an idea of this type of hat, but not quite happy with the end product yet.

Yeah! I felted another purse!  I'm using this as my purse now, it's so darn cute!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment